This new belt system offers so many great advantages over the traditional belts on the market
- It can be lengthened or shortened as required, by adding or removing links,
- it rolls up much smaller than existing belts,
- it is not only super flexible adding comfort but also super stiff allowing for more positive positioning of pouches and holsters.
- you can easily match your favorite, corporate or colors to match your uniform or accessories to the belt with the 9 vibrant colors to choose from,
- the full length of the belt can be utilised for mounting accessories as there is no belt overlap like the existing systems,
- the back or each link has a velcro surface so that it bonds super securely to the inner belt,
- the Lynx System is designed to work with all of Double Alpha’s existing components.
How to order the correct number of links:
- Wear your current inner belt (if you don’t have one – use any thin belt).
- Use a flexible tape-measure (or string) to measure your waist circumference on top of the inner belt.
- Enter that dimension below (use Inches or centimeters as preferred), and see how many links you need. (it is rounded up, so you may have an extra link)
- Select your links in any color combination.
Note: I would suggest that you buy an extra couple of links so that you can adjust the size as required.
Until I get my head around and get used to the new system please call me for any orders, so I can get it exactly right, thanks Cam